Most businesses will agree that managing the payroll and understanding the ever-changing legislation that affects this function of your business is frustrating and time consuming. With the introduction of RTI (Real Time Information) and the legislation governing PAYE and NIC becoming ever more complex, it is possible that errors or omissions are made which could lead to further enquiries from other HMRC Departments or a full PAYE investigation. All errors discovered on PAYE Audit and Compliance visits are reported to the Inspector dealing with the taxation affairs of your business and that Inspector has the legislative authority to launch a full investigation into your own and your business tax affairs.
All business which employ staff above the lower tax threshold must registered as an employer and operate a PAYE scheme. Khokhar McAdam are able to offer maintenance your payrol either weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. We stay up to date with all the tax and national insurance rate changes ensuring you receive prompt and accurate payslips for your staff. Our payroll services can accommodate all your payroll requirements, ensuring that we reduce the likelihood of a full PAYE investigation occurring.
We can provide you with a complete payroll solution.
- Outsourcing your payroll means you don’t pay any in-house costs
- Our payroll team are experts in their field and understand the commercial and technical requirements of your business and provide a personal service
- Our service is always on time and is always accurate
- Our service includes the year-end documents you need without an additional charge
- We take the worry out of handling payroll arrangements by providing your business with an efficient and expert personal service
As part of our Payroll Services we can undertake the preparation of forms P11Ds and form P11D(B) and calculate the Class 1a liabilities and submit these to the Inland Revenue within the statutory time limits. We can also provide advice as to pay packages involving benefits in kind to minimise tax and NIC wherever possible.
If you wish to know more about our Payroll service or would like to arrange a free initial meeting in order to discuss how we can help you in more detail please contact us.